Multicultural Britain and migration
- The enemy within – The Sunday Times, August 13, 2006
- Multiculturalism – a recipe for racism – The Guardian, May 29, 2001
- How immigrants have changed the face of British society – Introduction World and Press Special
- Varying fortunes of Britain’s immigrant classes – The Independent, June 12, 1996
- Texts about ethnic minorities in London: London’s comings and goings, The Economist; Ethnic Diversity, London Divided, Ethnic minorities in the inner cities
- Robin Cook: The Chicken Tikki Masala speech, April 19, 2001
- Ethnic Minorities in Britain (chart on transparency, census 1991) what is striking? consequences? reasons?
- Problems in the North and the Bradford Riots: Down in the North, The Economist, 15 December, 2001; A Segregated City, by Carla Powers in: “Understanding Hate”, Time, July 23, 2001; ‘Volcano of tension’ was ready to erupt, The Independent, June 12, 1995.
- From Empire to Commonwealth (transparency)
Landmarks in British history
The British Monarchy